Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Friday, November 28, 2008

First Friday Miniture Painting Show


First Friday in December Miniture Art Show - The Alaska Plein Air Painters is having a miniture Painting Show Friday Night 5PM to 8PM at the Artic Rose Art Gallery in Anchorage Alaska.
Should be a interesting show, I have included 3 of the 10 paintings I am submitting for the show. The show is limiting the sizes to no greater then a 8x10 painting, my largest is a 6x9. Should make some excellent Christmas Presents.




1 comment:

Chris_tina said...

Hey dad, I figured out how to leave comments! What ya up to today. keep putting your pictures on the blog k!