Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Higbee 6" X 6" Fall Art Show


Accepted Into The Show - Moonlight Sail Oil On Panel

Thrilled to find out this little painting was accepted into the Higbee Fall 6 x 6 Art Show in California.   Now got to get it packaged up and ready to ship off to the show.  The last show, I had a piece in also, some incredible artwork done on this small format.  Was amazing to see the high quality of paintings.  I am honored to be in the show.

2 comments:

Karen Whitworth said...

Nice one, Kurt!

Kurt said...

Thank you Karen, this is the one I was painting with the "timeline crunch" hanging over me. To get it done intime to submit. Interesting that sometimes if you don't overthink or overwork a painting it will come out better in the longrun.