Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finshed Bishop Beach, and Sharing Fish Stories


Sharing Fish Stories #2 & Bishop Beach March 2009
Sharing Fish Stories is a larger rendition of a small 4 x 6 painting I did last year. I really like the concept so decided to make a major work out of the original study painting. It is 11 X 14 oil on RayMar canvas panel.

Bishop Beach is "Finally" done. This little 9 x 12 oil painting was more of a challenge then I anticipated. But happy with the results. Lots of little colors and values throughout the painting you don't see in this small picture.

No comments: