Welcome

I want to welcome you to my blog. I will share my art, creative process and a little of myself with you. My life as a Artist has been interesting and full of adventures. Come along with me as we explore the world and how the artist sees it.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hanging Paintings







Hanging Paintings On Fathers Day -
My artist buddy Scott is opening a New Art Gallery in Soldotna Alaska. He offered me a chance to put my paintings in his gallery. He is a great Carver and Painter himself, so it was a honor to be among the first to hang paintings with him and his wife Joan. Donna and I had a great trip to and from Soldotna. We always enjoy Scott and Joan's company they are wonderful people. This gallery is shooting for a July 1st opening. I will post the opening date as soon as it is firmed up. It is locate at the Town of Tall Trees just north of Soldotna.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I've recently acquired one of your numbered prints. I was wondering if you could give me some information about it. It's the Alaskan Railroad, Lighting The Way, 2006. I have number 606/750